Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wonder is where you find it...

Barbara Biziou, is an inspiring life coach and author whose books and workshops have tremendously enhanced my enjoyment of life.  Her website offers insights and lessons on how to celebrate today.  Earlier today I received the March Newsletter from Barbara Biziou and www.joyofritual.com I feel compelled to share this with you:

The man whispered, God, speak to me, and a meadowlark sang. But, the man did not hear.
The man looked around, hearing nothing so the man yelled, "God, speak to me! And the thunder rolled across the sky.
But, the man did not listen.
The man looked around and said, God let me see you"
And a star shined brightly. But the man did not notice.
And the man shouted,
"God show me a miracle!" and a life was born.
But the man did not know. So, the man cried out in despair, Touch me, God and let me know you are here!"
Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man, but the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on."

Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.

I know that dreams come true and visions work.  Listen to your world and be aware of everything because you never know where you will find your spirit.  I believe that every thing in my life has come together to help me become the woman I am today.  Still figuring out how to be comfortable in my skin, while living and thriving with Lupus.  I am so much more than the disease.  I am learning how to be who I am a spirited woman who finds healing in many ways.

Tonight I am going to find healing at the El Rey Theater as Veronica Varlow performs with Emilie Autumn and the Asylum.  May you find healing wherever you are.  Happy Wellness!

2 comments:

vivian said...

Wonderful!Really a good article,grateful for such a platform,very authentic, close to life!We can learn more knowledge and fun from here.

1stlady said...

Thank you for the words of encourgement! Just now reaching out to the Lupus forms to find out how others are coping. Thanks again!